In an ever increasing legal and compliance environment, Everteam enables enterprises to build and manage content-driven processes that support new ways of working and drive business results.
Everteam brings 25 years’ experience and innovation to the field of enterprise content management. In an ever increasing legal and compliance environment, Everteam enables enterprises to build and manage content-driven processes that support a range of business opportunities.
With products that are easy to use and cloud-ready, Gartner identifies Everteam’s offerings as one of “the most complete organically grown product portfolios” in the 2014 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management.
Founded in 1990, EVER TEAM has approximately 300 employees worldwide and is based in Europe (Paris), the Middle East (Beirut), and soon the United States (Boston).
Enterprise content management has traditionally been driven by efficiency – cost reduction, risk reduction, etc… But things have changed. It’s now also about content effectiveness. Enterprises understand that content has business value, and when managed right, content drives real growth. Our goal at Everteam is to utilize our 25 years’ experience in ECM to help clients realize the true value of their content.
Making ECM Simple
At Everteam we believe we must:
- provide simplicity in a world that is forever growing more complex.
- by making document management and collaboration second nature.
We do this by ensuring our Enterprise Content Management solutions are simple:
The growth of unstructured content and processes creates many new challenges for organizations: from effective customer experience to employee productivity and reduced efficiency, to increased storage and compliance costs. Going beyond technology, ECM is an appropriate strategy for addressing these business challenges.
Everteam provides technology independent ECM Solutions available on both SharePoint and J2EE environments. Those are built around three key drivers:
- Bring Content Closer to Business – Improved content experience for Information Workers, Business applications integration, Document enabling of Enterprise Applications.
- Improve Process Productivity – Task centric, document oriented processes, monitoring, business analysis and reporting.
- Achieve Compliance requirements at Manageable Cost – Regulatory Compliance , International Norms , Regulations and standards.